SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 3 marks a third preview milestone on the way to the future of Mozilla’s SeaMonkey Internet suite and is now available for free download. Please note that this pre-release version is still intended for developers and testers only. As always, we appreciate any feedback you may have and encourage
users to help us by filing bugs.
The new improvements of this developer preview compared to the last one include:
- Personas support.
- A reworked bookmarks system.
- By default, tabs are opened instead of new windows.
- Address book toolbars can now be customized.
- Find in Page now works with a toolbar.
- New possibilites for web developers are supported, like CSS Transitions and the W3C Indexed Database API.
We welcome any and all discussions on this alpha on our newsgroups, or you can even file a bug if you find one. Be sure to check our Known Issues prior to filing bugs.
SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 3 is available for free download on the SeaMonkey website. Once you have downloaded and installed this release, we’d like to encourage you to get involved in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.
Thanks for testing and helping us to make SeaMonkey even better!