Monthly Archives: December 2016

2.46 and OSX64

Hi, I’d just like to mention that officially, 2.46 isn’t supported on OSX 10.7 and 10.8; but apparently, some have managed to get it working.  As I’m not even remotely knowledgeable in OSX64, I have no way of knowing what … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 6 Comments

Windows 2.40 -> 2.46 updates and SSE

Hi everyone. This is directed to fellow Windows SeaMonkey users. SeaMonkey 2.46 (Well, it would’ve started with 2.44) will not work with systems that do not have CPU SSE.  This is unfortunate as what ‘should’ have happened was we release … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 5 Comments

Updates and 2.40

Hi First off, there are issues with the website not showing updates to 2.46.  That was my oversight and is being followed up with a patch. Secondly, updating 2.40 to 2.46 is not working (as like 2.39-> 2.40).  That is … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 6 Comments

Tears of joy…

Hi All.. My goodness. 2.46 has finally been released! <or insert in your mind as many ! as you want> It has been a painful and arduous journey and it has finally come to this moment.  SeaMonkey 2.46 IS OUT! … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 29 Comments

Every little step…

Hi everyone, Just want to update everyone that the repacks WERE completed and just like I thought, the next step (l10n verifications and updates) was busted.  (This whole process reminds me of a spluttering engine.  Get it going… it stops … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 1 Comment


Hi all, Like wow.  I mean… Really. Wow. Long story short, having just pushed an updated fix and moved the tags to the repository, I just did a sample osx64 l10n repack and it worked! So, I went ahead and … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 7 Comments

Fast and Furious.. 9

Build #9 started.. Fixed a mozconfig issue which had included a calendar makefile. Pushed another m-r cset to the relbranch. frg might just win his bet.   We’re 1 short of 10.  (and I’m starting to be a couple short of … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | Leave a comment

Build 8

Hi, Wow.. the updates are coming in a lot more quickly than previous.  Unfortunately, this update isn’t that great.  Discovered a faux-pas made by yours truly, and having pushed a fix, we’re now heading to build #8. :ewong  

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

Build number 7

Hi everyone. I have just made a lot of pushes to the relbranch and have started build #7. I certainly hope (while I have tested it out on the Windows loaner and it works) the whole process goes through the … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 3 Comments

Face the music…

Hi everyone, It’s been a hell of a long time since my last update and there are reasons.  Well.. just one. I wish I bring glad tiddings… but.. I have spent the past three months working on l10n and just … Continue reading

Posted in seamonkey | 12 Comments