SeaMonkey 2.9 is available in 26 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- The File and Move Bookmarks dialogs are resizable now
- HTML5 videos that do not start automatically show a large play button now
- Add-ons Sync can now be configured without the Add-ons Sync Prefs add-on
- Pasting a URL from the clipboard into the Download Manager window will download it
- Plugins can be disabled for the whole suite now in addition to Mail & Newsgroups only
- View Source now has line numbers
- Line breaks are now supported in the title attribute
- Find in Page search results are scrolled into view now
- The column-fill CSS property has been implemented
- Support for the text-align-last CSS property has been added
- Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented
- Fixed several stability issues
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.9, see the What’s New in SeaMonkey 2.9 section of the Release Notes, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.