SeaMonkey 2.10 is available in 26 languages, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
- The new minimum supported Windows version is now XP SP2, Windows 2000 support has been dropped
- The domain name is highlighted in the location bar by default now, configurable in Preferences
- The amount of tabs to be restored concurrently can be configured in Preferences now
- News username and password auth dialogs have been combined and show for which server the prompt is now
- The SPDY protocol now enabled by default for faster browsing on supported site
- The column-fill CSS property has been implemented
- Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented
- Support for the CSS3 background-position property extended syntax has been added
- The :invalid pseudo-class can now be applied to the <form> element
- The CSS turn unit is now supported
- Fixed several stability issues
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.10, see the What’s New in SeaMonkey 2.10 section of the Release Notes, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.