(didn’t really have any quip to put in the topic.. so wrote that… *shrug*)
We have finally started spinning 2.49.5. This is going to be the most EPIC build process. Why? Oh…let me count the ways.
- 2.49.5 will be spun on a totally new and unproven infrastructure (yay… ;/ )
- 2.49.5 will require A LOT of trial and errors.
- 2.49.5 isn’t going to be released that fast as we depend on three systems. I’m hoping to get another system up to take up the builds.
Here’s the status of the build.
- The tagging process completed with a hiccup but it ‘should’ be ok.
- Current build(s): Linux32 [failed – in the process of being fixed]
- Win64 is not talking to the master so apparently Win64 has had a tiff with the master. (*sigh* will have to convince those two to become friends again.)
- OSX64 is off doing its own thing (nightly.. need to redirect its attention to more pressing matters.)
I’ll update everyone as it progresses.