2.49.3 is Delayed..


Not that there was any definitive ETA for 2.49.3; but, it will be delayed due to infrastructure failure, specifically, our only available Mac system is starting to show signs of hardware failure.

We’re having this system checked.

In the meantime, we’ve placed all of our efforts in getting the new infrastructure running.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.


4 Responses to 2.49.3 is Delayed..

  1. No worries and thanks for the updates. 😉

  2. thanks for news ^^
    hope that you won’t see Louis Rossmann for repair :b

  3. hi
    is it possible to add option to use firefox plug-in?( just by enableing option, not using source code.)
    if it would be like about:config to warm user about crash and other thing but still let us use it, it would be useful to have access to all of plug-in.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *