Checksums ‘fixed’.

Dear All,

The checksums have been updated.

Sorry for the fubariness.   I had tested the script on one file and it worked, so I ran it for the rest of the binaries.  The flaw in that idea is that just because the ‘first’ binary’s checksum was right, it didn’t mean the others are.

The script’s been fixed.

:ewong

About ewong

I'm a SeaMonkey dev/RelEnger and a bit of a buildbot dev.
This entry was posted in seamonkey. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Checksums ‘fixed’.

  1. Ant says:

    It happens. 🙁

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *